Monday, August 27, 2007

Goodbyes and Greetings

Last Friday was the last day that one of our interns worked for us. His name is Clive, and he will be heading to graduate school in Beijing. I will miss him a lot. Here are two pictures of our team:




































Also, another associate of Jian Hua has opened up has opened up a Dutch cheese factory in China. In addition to providing poor Chinese farmers a skill and work, this is a very welcome service for us cheese-starved foreigners. I ordered by first wheel last week, and it arrived in the mail today. I was so excited that I guess my was perhaps a little emotional. One of our employees drew this picture to poke fun at my emotional response to cheese:

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Heidi and I both understand the strong emotions you have for cheese. We share them!